Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sunshine in a Box

One of the ladies I go visiting teaching to has been having a not so fun summer.  I had seen this idea at the beginning of summer---somewhere---and the idea stuck with me. When I was at Wal-Mart today---I thought I really should do that and take it to her.
 It's Sunshine in a Box or a Box of Sunshine. I just bought things that I could see that were yellow---tied some yellow ribbon around some of them. I had this cute tin box that some scrapbook stuff came in and I thought it would be perfect. Just put all the sunshine in the box. I did put some yellow cardstock on front, made a yellow flower (with a pin on the back), a cute tag---and we're good to go. It would make me smile--so I hope she knows we're thinking about her. I'm going to try to make up some quick cards to put in the bottom of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment