Friday, June 10, 2011

Church activity books

I saw this idea on i am momma hear me roar and I really liked it. I have been wanting to do it for a couple of weeks and just finally got around to doing it. It was super easy to do. Each book has my girls name on it so they don't fight over it and inside are papers from the Friend magazine that I ripped out. Megan tried it out on Sunday and really liked it. Joel tried out Ashlynn and it kept him entertained for a little while. For Ashlynn's book I used other pictures that weren't in the Friend magazine because I felt like she couldn't do the activities as well as Megan. You can write on the sheet protectors with dry erase crayons and then it wipes off pretty easy. The only problem is that it wipes off on your clothes and the crayons will write on your hands while you hold them.

No comments:

Post a Comment