Sunday, July 28, 2013

Part 2 Scrapbook room Makeover

So I still have several things to work on in this room but I wanted to post the rest of what I have done of my room. Next to the door idea I am totally loving how my chairs turned out. I wanted to do the chairs in different colors, I picked yellow, green and blue, all of which match the material that my mom used to cover the seats on these chairs. I was afraid that it was going to take me a long time to find the chairs that I liked but a couple of weeks ago we went to Twin and found a new store that restoresThe guy there let us walk around and we found a couple that he hadn't done anything with and got them for $5.00 each. I was pretty excited that we found them that fast and for that price.
furniture. This is the desk finished with the chairs, it turned out really nice.
I then had my mom make me a couple of shelves, this did cause a great debate at our house because I don't like to dust and Steve did not want open shelving. I really wanted these and when he hung them up he said it looked pretty good.
I still have to change out the pictures and frames to match the room but you get the idea. I am going to make some prints and then spray paint a few more frames. I really like how this turned out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this room. Did you just buy the desk part like at Home Depot or Lowe's...premade? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice room...I really love your colors. So bright and fresh. Better upload it to Pinterest and inspire others

    ReplyDelete