Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Family Auction

Well--our family reunion is coming up this weekend. We have an auction to raise money--it is sooo hard to come up with ideas to take. But, this is what we're taking this year...thank goodness for Pinterest inspiration.

1) slat board sign--I put this off until yesterday--now I don't know why. It was SOO easy. I used my Silhouette to cut a "stencil" out to use.
 2) Food and Games--And very CUTE tin!!!
 3) Some doll clothes that will fit 18 inch dolls. My favorite is the red ruffle shirt and levi skirt.


 4) I don't love this near as much as I thought I would. It's a ruffle bag.
5) Apron

 6) This was  a Pinterest find--zipper pouch. It's made completely of zippers...unzip any of them to get access to the bag. The picture below is the back of it.

 7) Levi Quilt---Chevron style.
 8. Lego tray--create masterpieces on this tray--then you can move it around without destroying your creations.

Hopefully someone will be excited about these items--it's been so hard to come up with something to take---but at least we're ready--and even with a few days to spare?

No comments:

Post a Comment