Sunday, July 20, 2014

Instagram Album

Last year, after I started using Instagram. I wanted a tangible way to document the pictures I was taking, so I started an album--and did nothing with it after that..haha! 

I found some sheet protectors that were 4x4 and used book rings to hold the pages together. I just didn't love it, so I didn't keep up on it.

A year later, I've taken quite a few pictures through Instagram and love that it is a way to document every day pictures. Honestly, I just don't carry my camera around with me and take pictures any more. But, I always have my phone with me and for me right now--it's perfect. 

I started looking around the Internet to see what was out there and what people have done with their Instagram photos. There are a few companies that you can create digital books and I played with them a little, but it wasn't really what I wanted. I came across this album from We R Memory Keepers and loved it. It is soooo cute. It's only 4"x4". It's little. It's cute! It's perfect!

 
 It come with a few sheet protectors. There are two different sizes for this album. One is a 4"x4" protector and the other had 4 2"x 2" slots.

 
After I uploaded all my Instagram photos to my computer, I started to print them. Using Photoshop, I placed four pictures on a 4x6 file. This game me four 2-inch square prints on a sheet.

 
Then I cut them apart. Look how cute they are in their tiny-ness. There are companies that will print your photos this square size. Once I had all the photos printed and cut, I started placing them in the sheet protectors. It probably took me 2-3 hours to complete the whole year's worth of photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment