Friday, July 29, 2011

My new toy

Okay--this is my newest little "toy," and I'm pretty sure I would be labeled as a total dork because of how happy this little thing has made me. Here it is...


It basically makes a can of spray paint into a little paint gun. Greatest Invention. Ever.
I have been having a lot of fun with it the last day. It keeps a steady spray of paint, my fingers don't have paint all over them, and my finger isn't cramping from holding the nozzle down. I'm in the processes of changing my classroom theme---so I've  been spraying lots for that.

 This is a little suicase that had a Mary Englebreit drawing and saying on it. It was pink (probably why I bought it in the first place.) Well, there isn't going to be much pink in my new decor, so I sprayed it turquoise (love this color). I use it to give a little decoration--and I store class pictures, cards kids have written me, stuff I want to keep in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment