Saturday, September 1, 2012

My adventure...

I had a really awesome one-in-a lifetime opportunity this week. Unfortunately, I can't quite give ALL the details just yet... But it is so COOL and I am beyond excited.

On Thursday I took a little trip...in this corporate jet.


It only seated 6 people, plus the pilot and another seat in the cockpit. We flew out of Burley, which is a very unique experience itself. The plane was very nice and the landings and take-off were great--it was really fast.

We met in a corporate office and saw some really cool things and we are getting an opportunity of a lifetime. (I can tell you more on Friday)

And...I got to meet Kristin Armstrong, gold medal cyclist from Boise. She was really nice and very inspiring. I got to hold the gold medal, it was really heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment