Thursday, September 27, 2012

I "Moustache You a Question"

Wow!! It's been a while--but I've been plenty busy. It's hard to believe we have only been in school for one month. And what a month it has been!!! I didn't really want to follow our school wide theme outside my classroom this year, so I just did something fun. And it was a HIT! Moustaches are a pretty big deal right now. So--when I was at The Wood Connection, I bought a wooden moustache, which I then used  to take pictures of my kids with. They LOVED this. I had them write an I AM poem to go with their picture. I made a super cute sign to hang above it that said ... "I Moustache you a Question...Who Are You?" Then, at the end of the day with their papers to go home to their parents, I had cut out a moustache which I slid onto a striped green paper straw---again--they loved it. Who knew all it would take was a straw and some black paper cut into the shape of a moustache. Here are my pictures--it's in the hallway= terrible lighting= awful pictures--but you can get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment