Sunday, August 19, 2012

I am....

So, every year our principal picks a "theme" for the school year. I always have a love/hate relationship with the theme. It's nice to have something to gear decorations toward, but then everyone usually has the same thing so I try to think outside the box and make my own (with a lot of help:) This year our theme is "I am..." This is sooo easy!!! You can think of all kinds of things to finish that sentence. Well...I hope to finalize what I am doing in my classroom. But, Merlynn is setting up a table to inform people about the PTO and maybe entice them to help. We've known this was coming, but why work on it before the last minute??? We've come up with some cute ideas, but I love this! We cut out wood letters that say "I am," then put a big clothespin after it with things that relate to PTO. I think it turned out really cute. I just might be taking ownership of it to use in my classroom after registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment