Thursday, December 30, 2010

Organizing Games

Okay, I am the first to admit that I might have slight obsessive compulsive tendencies when it come to organizing. I LOVE it---I just think it is fun to organize things and I like everything to have its place and look nice and neat. It doesn't take my kids at school very long to figure this out either. Last year I had a student tell me that their mom had said I was REALLY organized---yeah, that's a little embarrassing. But, it's true.

So.... I have a couple Tupperware (another obsession) that have games for the students to play when we have indoor recess. Needless to say, they are usually a mess and I have been trying to come up with the best way to make everything fit and get rid of the packaging to games because---they do NOT last. So, I went to Wal-Mart and bought some of those disposable type containers to put card games in, even my Sorry pieces and then a little bit bigger one for all the checkers. Each game now has its own container. So, of course they need a label---and a cute one, so I used some digital paper and made matching labels for each game container---I'm hoping I can figure out how to get them to stay on the lids.


Don't they look so nice and neat and tidy? 
Yeah, I'm a little NUTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment