Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Classroom signs

Several weeks ago I saw this cute home rules sign---so I had to think about who I could make one for. Then I thought, I could make one with rules for my classroom. It was really easy. I created it in Photoshop on a black background, then put it my text. Of course I wanted a fun frame, so I spray painted a cheap frame from Wal-Mart turquoise. I wanted to put this on my door, but that would mean I had to take down my magnetic sheet that I clip notes to. So, I created a new chalkboard one. I was hoping they would fit side by side, but there just wasn't enough room. I spray painted that frame yellow. They are very bright and cheery. I hung them on the door today. I would like it better if they were side by side.

Here is a more straight on picture of what it says.

 These are what I am going to use to write on the chalkboard. They are really bright and fun. They're a little spendy, but I used a Michael's 40% off coupon and then they were about $$7-$8.

No comments:

Post a Comment