Thursday, July 22, 2010

Washer Necklaces


I've just been doing odds and ends this week while I am waiting for more paper to finish all the cake mix boxes and cards. So today, I thought I would try to clean off my cupboards and finish some projects. I made some necklaces out of washers to take to the auction, we might also be adding these to the things we are going to make for the Christmas council. The two smaller ones just have scrapbook paper on them and then and expoxy like glaze, it called for Diamond Glaze, but I used whatever Michael's had (Merlynn has it right now so I don't know exactly what it's called). The bigger one I really like, it just has ribbon wrapped around it, I think it turned out really cute. Is it obvious I have a thing for polka dots and brown? I'll probably make some more in fun, bright colors to take also.

No comments:

Post a Comment