Thursday, July 8, 2010

A little of everything


I have been a little anxiety ridden this week as summer school is coming to a close and the start of the new school year is comer closer. I have about one month from the end of summer school to when I HAVE to be back to school for the new year. I have quite a few things that I really need to get done in that time and I'm not sure I can get it all done. When did I start getting so stressed? (funny, I know!) So to day I decided to make a cute to-do list and put down on paper some of the things I know I need to get done. When I went to write it down, it didn't seem like too much, but I still feel overwhelmed. Once I start to cross things off I will feel better though.
I have been doing several things the past few days. Yesterday I had to help Kim do a scrapbook page for a book her family is putting together for her mom, but I didn't even think about taking a picture of it. Last night I went with Merlynn to take some pictures of one of her co-worker's daughters. So, today I did a little photoshopping to the pictures. I'll post a few below.


No comments:

Post a Comment