Monday, July 5, 2010

I've been busy

This is what my countertop looked like on Sunday night, it is my evidence that I was working on STUFF.

These are several cards that I did today. I don't really care for the red one, but it's growing on me a little bit. I made them to use for the teacher appreciation set of cards, but as I look at them now, they all look kind of the same. I don't think they look like the cards we did for this year, but I don't remember because I didn't get any!!!

Mom put together a frame for my letter J out of crayons. I redid it because I had a few smudges on it. I made it smaller also. It looks nice in a frame, but I have a few issues with how I glued the crayons down on this one, so if we make them to hang outside each classroom, I will probably redo it again. Mom and I also decided the frame needed to be about 1/2 inch smaller across.

I also finished a few other odds and ends. I worked on my student engagement cards for my Rolodex, just need to cut them, and type more. It was a very productive day--too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment