Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Wreath

For a long time I have seen Burlap wreaths pop up on several blogs, I like wreaths and kept thinking I should try to make one. Well a couple of weeks ago I saw this one and really liked it (I can't remember where I saw it) so I thought I would give it a try. I got my Burlap at Mill Ends, but Walmart has some also.


I cut the Burlap into strips about 2 inches and wrapped it around the wreath using hot glue on each end to keep it in place. The Burlap was pretty mess but I think the wreath turned out really cute. After the wreath was wrapped with Burlap and took three small pieces and glued them loosely on the wreath, this way I could pin the flowers on it and then change it for other things if I decided to do that.

I cute the flowers out and twisted them and hot glued them together, gluing a button on for the center. I think it turned out pretty cute, if I did another I would probably do different flowers but they are still okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment