Sunday, September 4, 2011

End of Summer

Yes--It is the end of summer...unfortunately!!! What I wouldn't give for just a few more days when I didn't have to get up and go anywhere or do anything!!!

 Canning (not that I do any). Along with this eating all that good stuff from the garden.
 Having to wear pants and socks and shoes. I'm holding off a little with these shoes because I still don't have to wear socks. I never know what the temperature will be in my classroom--so I have to dress in layers. I don't know about you--but my feet do NOT like going back to being suffocated in shoes and socks.
Yes---I have already spent several hours grading papers!!! Not usually very much fun.

Thanks for playing along with our photography challenge. It has been fun---it was much easier to do at the beginning of summer. We're thinking we might do something during the holidays--we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment