Sunday, August 21, 2011

Memories of Summer

I have to confess, at this point I don't even remember what I've done this summer...and I don't have too many pictures to show for it.

I spent many hours this summer making this rolled flower wreath from *vintage* book pages.

I went to my first estate sale ever this summer and got this window for $1. I've been to a couple other estate sales, they are kind of fun. Unfortunately a little foot kicked through the glass and broke the window.

At the reunion, they made rockets out of duct tape and shot them off.

At the reunion again--they had a toilet in a wheelbarrow to give rides. I never tried it, but mom did. She's always up to try anything out. Yeah---the toilet busted though, so this didn't last too long.

Old Faithful. Our immediate family reunion we stayed in Island Park in a cabin and went to Yellowstone.

One of the days we were in Yellowstone, we had a contest to see who could get license plates from the most states. We actually chased down a couple of cars to get theirs. We even saw Alaska and Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment