Monday, May 30, 2011

Personalized Cups


I bought these cups at IKEA (during Spring Break?) for maybe$2/4 cups. I was going to use them in a gift, but didn't end up using them. So, I had ordered some outdoor vinyl that is supposed to be dishwasher safe. Mom is always going through paper cups with all the kids around, so I decided to make the kids their own little cups. Originally I was going to do monograms, but two of them have Ts, so I decided to put their entire name and then a cute little picture. I think they turned out really cute and I am excited to see how the vinyl holds up on them. I can see doing this for a ton of things. I was going to do water bottle for my kids at school, it would make a cute birthday gift or for a baby gift---put the name on sippy cups. I'll show you how I used the vinyl on a large tube later.

No comments:

Post a Comment