Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cute Gift

I know---enough with the teacher gifts. But, I just had to share this one. I was showered with gifts the last day of school--which is not usually the case. Actually, we don't usually get too many thank you gifts, but this year I received a lot. What I love the most are the cards---which you can tell their moms made them write, but some of them are very thought out and honest--which always makes me laugh. Anyway, this cute thing was given to me by one of my girls (which I only had 8 this year--and 17 boys---YEAH--crazy). She was so excited to give it to me that a week ago, she told me in detail that she had this really cute thing to give me. It is a flower pot--with an real flower planted in it. Then, they took school supplies, taped to a popsicle stick with floral taped and stuck in them. It is so cute--- and clever.  Now, if I can just keep the flower alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment