Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 4

Today is Cinco De Mayo so of course we had to follow that and we did chips and salsa. I also decided to add cheese sauce. I had three kinds of chips so there should be something for everyone. Ashley made the tags and added a special one that said no double dipping.  The teacher that was in there before I left thought it was pretty funny.

This is the flower arrangement that I had to make to set on the cupboard when there as nothing for that day. It turned out pretty good I thought, I really like the colors and it did add a lot to the counter.

I must say that I am a little sad not to do this next year, this week has been kind of fun and I am pretty sure that the teachers have all loved it. I will be glad next year to not worry about it when the school year starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment