This was definitely a creative process. Each Sunday for the last year Megan and I would do a blog post about what her week had been like. Sometimes she would type it and other times she would tell me and I would type it. Sometimes I just typed what her week was like. I knew at the end of the year I wanted to make it into a book but I had never done it before. I heard that it was pretty easy, well it was not so easy. It took me a lot of time but the end results was totally worth it. This is what a couple of the pages look like.
This is a list of things I am going to do different.
1. I had a lot of spelling errors in it even though I used spell check, so Ashley is going to edit the posts as we go.
2. About every three months I am going to slurp the post over to blurb.
3. I may find a few pages that I really like from the first book and mostly follow that format throughout the entire book.
4. I will continue to post weekly.
5. I am going to have Megan take more pictures of what is important to her and also have her write more of it.
I love this book and Megan is going to love it as she gets older and can appreciate it a little more.