Thursday, June 24, 2010


Well, I have been blog hopping, trying to find some inspiration of something creative to do today. Next thing I know, I've spent about 45 minutes just reading various blogs. People's lives are just so interesting...and I still didn't find anything to inspire me, and now I don't have time to go for my run either. So, I went through a magazine and came up with this card. I think this would be a good card to make up for the teacher appreciation card packs, we just need to find a lot of little buttons.

I've got plans for this little journaling book. I saw someone that had made a little mini album using one of these little books. I have a great idea for it, but it's going to take a little prep work, but I think it's going to be good.

1 comment:

  1. That's a darling card. I like it! I'm going to have to scraplift it.

    ReplyDelete