Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Turning my blog into a book

I don't have anything to show for my fabulous creativeness today. I just created and ordered to have my classroom blog printed in a book. I'm not sure I really love how it turned out. It didn't keep each post on one page, so sometimes it had the title and then the pictures and post were on the next page--I don't like that. But, it wasn't worth my time to figure out how to fix it. I'm printing it so I can take it off the web and then I will have a record of it. I really wish I had started it at the beginning of the year because there is so much we did in class that isn't in there and then when the teacher deletes all the pictures--there goes the proof that we actually do learn something.(it wasn't intentional) So I will have to show you a picture of it when it comes--I chose free shipping, so it says it won't arrive until July 23--do you really think it takes that long? But free is free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment