Friday, June 1, 2012

Mini S'Mores--take two

So, the other day on Brown Paper Packages, she posted about making mini s'mores. I thought they wree so cute, so I bought the stuff yesterday. I was going visiting teaching and thought the girl I go to would get a kick out of making them with her little girls. So...I packaged everything up. I had some time before I needed to go, so I decided I should try it before I took it to someone else. It was a DISASTER. Somehow half the marshmallows ended up on the bottom of the oven, and there were not many that looked like s'mores when I was finished. So---I didn't take it to her.

Well, I thought I should try it again today to see if I could get it to work---I reread what she had posted---put the chocolate chip on after you broil it----that made a huge difference. Although I put them back in the oven for a few seconds with the chocolate chip on top, just because I wanted it to melt a little.

So--it makes me wonder, how many times people try things before they put them on their blogs???

No comments:

Post a Comment