Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Fun

Well, we had our Mother/Daughter Relief Society night this week. I spent a couple days getting things ready. We went with a summer theme, so I collected ideas of activites that could be done in the summer. It was kind of fun to search the Internet and Pinterest to see all the fun ideas out there. Merlynn really helped me out by letting me borrow a lot of the stuff she has and then she tried a couple of the activities out. We grilled hamburger and made homemade ice cream. I feel bad because by the time the night gets here, I am so glad when it is over. Just one of these times, I am going to get a LOT of people to come, then I will be really happy. However I don't know how I am going to make that happen:)

Table centerpieces--spray painted frames and potted plants.
I used really bright fun colors.



I'm Bored Jar


Summer Bucket list



Frisbee Tic*Tac
I just put tape on a shower curtain from the dollar strore.


Bubble Refill Station
Bubble Snakes
Giant Bubble Wands
Pen Pal Kit



Homemade Sidewalk Chalk


Water Bombs



Ready to Go Picnic Baskets



Nutter Butter flip flops

Everything I did I found from various places on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment