Friday, January 21, 2011

Project Life

This year I am going to attempt Project Life. I am a little nervous about it because at times it seems like I will never be able to keep up. I am going to try and have my family help out but we will see how that goes. One goal that I need to keep in mind that this is about the family not just my kids. Posted below are two pictures that I have taken for the book.

During this particular week Ashlynn seemed to be really into climbing on things. She has climbed up into her closet and is waiting for me to get her down. In order to get up there she had to climb on the drawer of one of the Rubbermaid containers that holds her toys and then literally pull herself up.

Last Saturday we needed to clean our house. I set the timer for one hour and each of the girls help me clean so that we could beat the timer. It was actually a lot of fun and if you ask Megan she did more work than I did. I took this picture because I am trying to take pictures of things other than just events or people.

Hopefully in a year I can look back and see that I was successful at keeping this book up.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to do the project 365 also. I would start and then I would get behind, or I couldn't really think of anything to take a photo of on a certain day. You may inspire me to do it though. I love the idea. I even saw a website where you can make some cool collages with the photos.

    ReplyDelete