Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mini Calendars

Well, it's been a while, huh? I just can't seem to find time to do much of anything lately. I decided I need to get some stuff done, so it could get out of my brain and let me think better. (Crazy, huh!!)
This little project has been half finished since about New Year's day. I saw this cute idea of these little calendars (which would have made a cute, easy Christmas gift, if I had seen it much sooner). Anyway, I downloaded the calendars from somewhere and then I looked through my digital stuff and found an embellishment that would go with that month. Then I printed them out. Finally, I backed them with some cardstock to make them standout. I put it on a piece of magnet board that I had sitting on my counter. Now I have a cute calendar.


Edited: I downloaded the calendars from here: http://rubberstamping.about.com/od/digitalstamps/ig/2011-Digital-Stamp-Calendar-/

Then I opened them in Photoshop, erased the month and used my own font--colored it and then added the digital image. I made it so I could fit four on a page.

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute! I have tons and tons of stamps that I could do the same with. Do you remember where you downloaded the calendar from.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete