Tuesday, August 3, 2010

what i've been doing


So, I have been working on some things lately...and starting to stress out about school. I have been working on the crayon monograms for PTO, almost halfway done. It is a somewhat tedious process and we are hoping to get them done soon.

These are my little alien friends. Mom kind of took over this project (not that I minded). Every year at school, we have a theme that we kind of decorate with. This year it is learning is out of this world (I HATE this theme, I'm totally not into space). So, I am going with aliens, these will go outside my classroom. I'm starting to get a little stressed about being ready to go back to school. There were so many things I wanted to change and do differently, but I can't remember most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment