Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas in the Classroom

A couple fun things from my classroom this year. We made these a*dor*able snowmen as our ornaments. It's a round cut from a tree trunk (If you buy them--they're $3 a piece--No, I didn't buy them). They were really simple and the kids did everything but hot glue the nose on.



I did these stockings last year, but I put them out the first day of December. Then, each student was assigned someone every day to write a nice note to. We put them in the stockings. We learned kids don't know how to give a compliment...we're better at it now. They were so excited to be able to read the notes.


Christmas trees for our parents. For the first time in the five years I've been doing these--I messed up when I snipped the fabric. But, it worked out. The kids were excited to give them to their parents. I now have some kids who have 3 of these at home---Wow!---


No comments:

Post a Comment