Saturday, May 18, 2013

Photo Booth Backdrop

Instead of doing our normal 5th grade graduation (which I think is pretty pointless), we decided to have a 5th grade celebration. The kids came back to school for about 3 hours and we ate, played games, and watched a movie. I thought it would be fun to have a photobooth for the kids to get pictures with their friends. It was a great idea---but I was really nervous about how it would turn out--I didn't want it to look cheap. I searched for about a day looking for ideas--my problem was I didn't want to spend too much money and I didn't have too much time to do this in. I saw several places where they had used plastic table cloths for the backdrop. They looked really good, but I wasn't too sure because they are pretty flimsy. I didn't have any other options, so I just went for it---and it turned out GREAT. It really made the pictures fun. About an hour before the party I was cutting out glasses and moustaches on my Silhouette--while I was spraying an old window black to use as a frame.  It all came together an the kids LOVED it. They just grabbed frames, and props and kept coming back for more pictures. The pictures turned out cute--I want to do a class picture this way as well.




I wish I could post how fun the pictures they turned out:( All you get instead is a retarded picture of me--just image lots of cute kids with props in there:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment