Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kids Valentine

Here are my kids Valentine for this year. I cannot take much credit for the ideas because they all came off Pinterest. Each on is pretty cool for my kids to give to there class. First up: Kindergarten Valentine you blow me Away
I bought the little recorders at Target, they came four in a package for $2. Then for the heart I did everything on my Silhouette Machine. I printed it on my printer and then had the Silhouette cut it out. I had a few hearts that Megan and Ashlynn did cut out. I think they will be a lot of fun for her to hand out. Second up is for her Dance class. She would actually prefer to give these to her class and the recorders to her dance class, I think she likes them the best.
I had my mom help me with the elastic. It took two pieces sowed together, then we put them on the notebooks.
I got the notebooks at Walmart at the start of the school year. I think they were $1 and they had four in a package.
When we came home Ashlynn added the crayons to it. I think they turned out really cute. Fifth Grade I chews you.
Megan seemed to have a hard time finding the perfect Valentine this year. The one she really wanted we couldn't find the stuff, and then she picked another one but I kind of helped decide that it should be something different. We both agreed on this and she is pretty excited to use it. I got this printable from Love the Day and just bought the gum at the grocery store. I am pretty sure her class will love them.

1 comment:

  1. These are all soooo cute. I can't believe how much work you all go to. I love it! I almost (almost) wish I had kids again, just I could do all these fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete