Monday, March 14, 2011

Lucky!!!!

I'm going Visiting Teaching tomorrow, and I haven't taken something for a few months (okay---I didn't even GO visiting teaching last month). I saw this cute tag on eighteen25. http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/02/im-so-lucky.html
 I changed the words from "I'm so Lucky to have you"  to "I'm so Lucky to know you." I just opened the document in Photoshop, erased the word "have," used the dropper tool to fill in the white space, then inserted the word "know." Simple, but cute.

I have been insanely busy the last several weeks. I have done a few crafty things, but everything has been flying at me so fast, that I didn't get pictures. Things have started to slow down a little but, and I hope to really get caught up during Spring Break....that is after I get all of my extra school work down. So hopefully we will be seeing more fun stuff around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment