Saturday, February 26, 2011

Project Life

This is an update on my Project Life. I am really liking it, we like to look back at it even though it has only been a month. So far it has been pretty easy to keep up on. I print my pictures at Costco and usually get them every 2-3 weeks. I have been trying to find new ideas for pictures. I am going to try and also improve my snapshot picture taking skills.


These two pages are one week. The pictures are from the week of Jan. 16. They range from Megan's birthday to watching for the bus, and the last one Megan took with her DSI of when she went ice fishing with Steve.



These pictures vary from birthday treats to taking pictures of a new baby, shoes worn to church and food.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I may have to break down and try it next year. Too late now. I've always looked at those and wondered what in the heck you could take photos of everyday, but this looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete