Saturday, April 28, 2012

Graduation Announcement

It is pretty much May....the worst, yet best month of the year (that's my opinion anyway). It is a crazy busy month. I have a niece and nephew both graduating this year. Way back in the fall, we took Annelise's senior pictures...actually Merlynn took them.....except the awesome yellow door one, which I took. She wanted me to make her graduation announcment as well. She chose the design, then I made it work for the pictures we had---it's not the most exciting announcement, but it was what she wanted. We made her do a little bit of "jumping" so we could use that as a thank you, which I thought turned out pretty cute.


As I am looking at it now, I think maybe I should move her name lower or underneath her...hmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. Steve didn't think we took these picture. The thank you looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could Steve question that zebra chair...??? These are way cool. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete