Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Party

I decided that I would have a Halloween Party for Megan and few of her friends. I wanted it to be nice but I didn't want to spend a ton of money and didn't really want it to be all about candy. This is what we came up with. Ashley made these cups for the party favors. She used outdoor vinyl and her Silhouette machine, cut out the main picture and then added detail with a the vinyl color, they were really cute. Inside she made Halloween chap stick (changed the cover), a hair bow, and also a necklace on a washer, this was the favorite thing. The cup was a big hit and it wasn't full of candy.


Because it was right after school I knew that I needed to feed them so I did a small little buffet with mummy dogs, potato bugs, mummified oreos, and even poison apples. I actually took the time and made the apples and they turned out really good.



The other big thing they did was cover buckets with duct tape. They liked this they had two choices a mummy or just a fun little bucket, only one girl picked the mummy and it was the cutest.

The party was a hit and all the details were worth it.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fabulous party! Love all the details and I'll bet the kids loved it...good job!

    ReplyDelete