Sunday, October 28, 2012

Color Run: Boise

Yesterday, Merlynn and I did one of the funnest, craziest things I've done in a while. We did the Color Run and what a blast it was. It was a 5K---Happy to say that we finished it---under and hour!!!--without falling down--or getting trampled (what a relief)
Let me show you the craziness...in pictures..

1---Here we are gettin ready to go get in line....(notice how white an clean we are!)
 2--Look at ALL these people. There were a LOT of people.
 3--Here is proof that we actually ran.
 4-- Here we are at the BLUE Color Station. There were four color stations throughout the race. As you went through the station they threw color at you. It was a colored powder.

5--Here we are at hte finish line--Notice the color!!
 
 
6--At the end they had a color celebration. It was SOO Cool. Here is a picture from the back. When you register for the race you get a packet of color to use at the celebration. They count down and everyone throws their color packet in the air.  When you are in the middle--it is pure chaos. We did it twice actually--you have powder raining down on you everywhere. This is where the color was intense. I swear the person behind me just dumped their color packet on my head...
 

7. Here we are after the celebration--Notice all the color now!! And my hair--GREEN. I am still washing the green out of it.
 
8. It was a new experience..and we can't wait to do it again next year with more people.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment