Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Getting Ready for Summer"

When I first started thinking about this, I had a hard time coming up with ideas for pictures, but as I started taking pictures I kept thinking of more and more things I could take pictures of.
For me---getting ready for summer means packing up my classroom---shoving everything into the coat rack. One of the last things we do is stack our desks and chairs---that definitely means summer is here.

Summer for me means---Sandals, cute shoes, and lots of flip flops. It is such a relief to let me feet be free of socks and shoes. This also means painting my toenails---and if I'm really lucky---I get a pedicure!! Love it!!

Since summer is my down time---I read--- A LOT. I haven't been able to keep up with all the books during school this year, so they've been piling up. This week, this is what the pile looks like. I've already finished three. (I do have to confess that there is one book that was in my pile from last summer---hopefully I can get to it this year.)

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything---but I was having fun with it. I did have to buy a new pair of sunglasses this year--so I can count it!.


 Head over here for some more getting ready for summer pictures: http://flwblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/getting-ready-for-summer-challenge.html

The next theme is Sounds of Summer by July 17

No comments:

Post a Comment