Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 5

This is probably the most meaningful day and it is also the day that I dragged my feet the most on. I really didn't want to do them, and I can take no credit in them. They are books with notes from each of the students telling their teacher why they like them. The kindergarten drew pictures and they are pretty funny. We had the librarian at the school have the students write them during libray. Ashley made the covers and then the girl that is helping me put them together and rounded the corners. I guess I did cut them so I helped a little. They turned out really cute and I am glad that we ended up doing them.


Besides the books we did a muffin bar with some treats. This week has been fun and also a lot of work and stress. Hopefully the teachers know how much we appreciate them and that this is just a small way of saying thank you for teaching our kids so much.


We gave the rest of the staff soap. Some of them we covered with vinyl--polk a dots and then a monogram. The other ones we spray painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment