Saturday, September 11, 2010

Trick or Treat Bags



When How Does She had these cute Halloween bags on their blog---I knew I had to make mom make them. She's got one done so far. We enlarged it about 1 1/2 times. We might be using it at school and do the "You've Been Booed" idea--and "Boo" classrooms at school. It seems like we always have so much to do at school ---and some teachers forget that school should be fun. So, we're going to see if everyone would be game for this. I think the kids would really love it ---and I'm sure they need more excitement added at Halloween time (sarcasm there). We're planning on make a couple others also.

I'm looking for a Gratitude or Thanksgiving craft if anyone has any good ideas. I'm thinking something like a sign that says gratitude or being thankful. I can't seem to find too much out there, so if you see something cute, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment